Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fun in the sun

Last weekend Chris' parents came in town to celebrate Avery's 1st birthday.  They got here Friday after lunch so we had the afternoon to play. The weather was perfect for a day at the park!



Avery LOVES the slide at the mall when we go to our play group.  It's pretty small so I just knew she would be thrilled to play at the park. Look at that face! I think I was right.



On the big slide with Daddy



She enjoyed the swing, but not as much as watching the two little girls swing next to us.  Avery ADORES other children and is completely entertained when there are other kids around.



Nonnie (Chris' mom) and Aves-who is looking for the kids : )




I think Daddy needs some new shorts! : )

After the park we went to Dairy Queen for ice cream.  It was my kind of afternoon!  I'm always up for a blizzard!


No comments:

Post a Comment